I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Annonymous petition to Judge Lakshmanan-IBN16Mar2007

The timing of the annonymous letter is tellingThis is no coincidence.It is a favorite tactic of defendants to delay the due legal process of law by such tactics.It is a wide practice by shyster lawyers and their crooked clients.In this case this fact alone should be sufficient to be held against the defendants guilty.Shame on Mulayam and his Progeny.Is this the rise of the yadavas of mahabharata lore who destroyed themselves and every one else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home