I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Dog fight in Karnataka-IBN 3 mar 2007

I am an animal lover. I believe in protecting animals.They have a right to live and to a life of quality. Just like us humans.Stray Animal's life and rights cannot take precedence over human lives. Sterilizing them and leaving them to fend for themselves in the wastes of cities, however is not the quality of life they deserve. Man as a civilized being needs to control atleast the urban conditions.Irrespective of the hype created by animal groups about the value of pie dogs to the ecosystem, street dogs and cats are a nuisance.

There is an urgent need to control. I would even go to the extent of saying eliminate stray dogs. Unless, the Proponents of Animal rights can provide shelter and food for all these thousands of animals. There again we have to recall there are millions of humans who are in direr need of help than these animals, whom we are unable to help.There is an urgent need for stringent control of strays by any necessary means.For the street dogs, death is probably a better alternative than the conditions they have to live in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home