I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Afzal Guru Clemency-IBN30Apr2007

It is highly reassuring to hear that President Kalamsays Law of the land will prevail.I wonder why the proponents of the clemencywill not look at the fact that even by faint association with such terrorist acts, the individual was committing a crime against a nation and its citizens.Did the question of lenience cross the perpetrators mind even remotely when planning or carrying out this dastardly act?Why should the question of lenience arise?Knowing well how our judicial and prosecution worksit is more likely to err on the side of lenience than otherwise.
( Posted: Monday , April 30, 2007 at 07:26 )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home