I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

who should retire from Karnatka Politics-TOI-23Apr2007

Who else should retire from Karnataka politics? I think the relevant question would be who should be in Karnataka Politics? We are tired of the scum politics is producing and retaining. We donot mind sacrificing democracy for a few decades just being run by babus who will keep changeing as they reach superannuation. Unlike these politicians, who will continue to haunt us from beyond the grave even.Posted by M B Nataraj @ 4/23/2007 8:49 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home