I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Should MPs Privileges be scrapped-IBN 25 Apr 2007

We Indians as usual misunderstand the term Public Servants.In India, it means Public are Politicians Servants.
Ofcourse, they should be scrapped.
What's more additional restraints should be introduced to make them more accountable for the way they represent the people.
Most of them are just enjoying themselves for five years and ensuring that their families for generations dont have to work for a living.
They are extracting a very heavy price from the people they represent for "their service to the nation".
We should not tolerate any more blackmail from them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home