I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

NRN Murthy bashing-IBN-11Apr2007

I donot think Narayana Murthy ever sought the post.It is not fair to drag him on to a bandwagon that has not even left the station and then bash him senseless.We elect people's representatives over and over again and again despite their lies, miserable performance, antinational and social acts and positively criminal behaviour.We never call upon them to perform or better still send them to the jails where most of them should be for their violations of law.Why bash Murthy?or is it a concerted attempt to derail the murthy for president bandwagon on a longshot that it becomes a reality?
( Posted: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 at 08:10 )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home