I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Karnataka CM wont give up the reins-IBN3May2007

Labor minister of karnataka announced a highly controversial ban on women working after 8 pm.This is supposedly in response to the "problems""they were facing".If governments acted so promptly on every 0.5% frequency complaint , we would have a veritable Rama Rajya. The errants failing the fire test unlike Sita and hopefully cleansing the arena.It is obvious, the way Mr. HDD Gowda is orchestrating, to ensure they end the stint with midterm elections. BJP should not get an opportunity to rule and possibly gain votes or popularity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home