I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Pastor attack is media fuelling intolerance-IBN3May2007

No.Infact, they are doing a great service highlighting the attack on the pastor.It might have been pushed under the carpet and covered up by the police and involved parties.Now it is the duty of the media to keep the issue in public memory with regular updates on the progress of the case to make sure that the guilty are punished.It is also their duty to reinforce the concept that we as a nation have survived thousands of years because of our tolerant attitude.We will go down the drain the moment we lose our live and let live attitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home