I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Reply to true Hindu-IBN2May2007

If you believe in your opinions why do you hide behind"true hindu" instead of your real name?is it not cowardice?Why in the world would christian missionaries be interested in whether JDS keeps its promise or not?I am not a christian. You should have some basis for your wild and imaginary allegations.If not, you should be more responsible in using a public forum. Like the clothes you wear -your opinions show who you are to the world.Do not make IBN into a sulabh shauchalaya please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home