I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Tirupati VIPS-IBN 27Apr2007

Mythologically, Lord Venkateshwara is known for his bias towards the rich and the famous.
Since day or night time does not matter to Him,
He as the sole beneficiary of the VIP visit can accommodate them during the late night 11pm to 5am. This graveyard shift can be renamed VIP shift.
It would also be easier for the VIP security as there would be no AAM Janata to protect the VIPS from.
As far as the AAM Janata is concerned nothing else would suit them better.
Those paparazzis and fans who love to see these VIPS and be inconvenienced by them can collect around the temples for special Darshan in that shift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home