I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

mumbai kids crash into vendors-IBN4june2007

This is the problem of too much money, too little parental control, and very lethargic law enforcement.The police instead of being stern law enforcers become theindulgent parents they are in real life.Why do we have such laid back attitudes towards compliance?We as a society need to drastically change our attitudes towards Laws and the urgent need for compliance, intended to bring order into a society's nature which by default is chaos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home