I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

snail mail anger-IBN13june2007

Postal department's anger at Zapak mails ad depicting the department as slow and inefficient is predictable.They are just confirming the proverb, state the reality or truth, it creates raging anger. I have had acknowledgements to Germany and USA supposedly returned after delivery of the article, in less than 24 hours of despatch.The dirty condition, superfast receipt of the acknowledgemt, the absence of postal stamp and recipient's signature or date confirmed my suspicions that the card had just fallen down even before despatch and delivered to me promptly.Ofcourse, one expected foreign postal articles, including stamps to be routinely stolen. People just got tired of complaining. The department just banked on that. Why should their hackles rise with such a glorious 243 year(1764?) old history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home