I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Monday, June 25, 2007

No action from TN Medical council-IBN23June2007

The reason Tamilnadu Medical Association is unwilling to act is the age old proverb who will bell the cat?This is the problem of professional peers disciplining professional peers.A Patient's ombudsman is required to protect the patient's interests despite professional peers trying to protect one of their own.This is a pervading problem with all peer professional groups and medical groups are more susceptible to it in view of the criminal nature of their misconduct or malpractise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home