I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Karnataka State is "DUI"-Driving under Influence" TOILEDP23Nov2009

23 Nov 2009
CITY MAILBOX


MY TIMES, MY VOICE

State is ‘driving under influence’

If the governor’s anguish and the article ‘After the drama, will the BJP’s box office run continue?’ (To The Point, Nov. 22) do not open the voters’ eyes, I don’t know what will. Karnataka is ‘driving under influence’. This is not in the state’s best interests. We cannot afford another election, nor is it worth it. Constitutional change mandating elections once in five years, and governor’s rule in case any party fails to muster a majority appear more essential now. This should increase politicians’ accountability more than the clamour for the ‘none of the above’ option on the ballot paper.
M B Nataraj, VIA EMAIL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home