I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Molester Rathore stabbed-IBNlive 9feb2010

I donot know if there are any tears for Rathore. This is what happens when justice delayed is further mocked by such policemen who are supposed to protect the society misuse the ineffective justice system to their own convenience. It is a total mockery of the system. His wife another "upholder" of law is party to this mockery.This is when even right thinking citizens will get enraged, leave alone psychologically disturbed individuals. However they get the courage to take law into their own hands.I hope this atleast wipes the smug smiles off Rathore and his supporters faces.This is the epitaph for the state of law in this nation.
http://ibnlive.in.com/conversations/post/117939.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home