I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Friday, January 08, 2010

BWSSB approach on RWH confrontational-leds8Jan2010

This is with reference to the BWSSB ultimatum to install Rain water Harvesting systems in old buildings by 27 May 2010. or face the threat of disconnecting water - which we hardly get- and sewerage services.
I wonder which specific clause of the BWSSB rules permit disconnection of sewerage and how do they propose to enforce it?
This ruler/ruled confrontational approach adapted by government and its agencies is totally uncalled for in a 6 decade old democracy.
Citizens should be considered as partners. But I suppose, this is inevitable since the government and its agencies have failed consistently to discharge their duties to their own or the citizens satisfaction.
Hence we are cursed to live uncivilized- no water, power, quiet or clean air- in a world # 42 Mahanagara.
Sincerely yours,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home