I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

anything manmade is tamperable

If you ask any autowallah whether the electronic meters are tamperresistant he will say they are easier to tamper than mechanical ones.


So we are underestimating Indian ingenuity in tampering, and kidding ourselves that latest in technology is also the safest. A dangerous path when you see the extent of electronica tamperbability be they data or bank accounts or secure government web sites.

The rule is if it is man made its hackable.
 
http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/14/2010082620100826165022811ab9f7dc2/Do-you-believe-in-the-Election-Commission-argument-that-EVM’s-are-tamper-proof.html?pageno=1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home