I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Breathes there an Indian with soul so dead?

Breathes there a man with soul so dead? who never to himself hath said? am I an Indian?


born in India, brought up in India, studied in India, married an Indian, holding a valid Indian passport?

HRD ministry says not sure, procedural delay, wait a minute , wait 3 months, no question you are Indian!

This is what happens when discretory powers are used by those given it, only to push the paper to another desk instead of deciding here and now.
http://in.news.yahoo.com/20/20100824/1416/tnl-sibal-apologises-to-anand-says-no-qu.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home