I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

MS GIll rudeness and arrogance- expected from a limelight Hog

Shameful behaviour from a central government minister.


Who I wonder is the one who was welcomed?

Your head lines are self explanatory.

He Hogged limelight. Obviously one cannot expect

a decent behaviour from a Hog limelight or otherwise.

It is also typical of Indians in power, besides having the lowest

honesty levels they have the highest arrogance levels.

GOI sets the precedence by jumping into the act as soon as

one of its citizens acquires any international reputation.




M B Nataraj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home