I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Katta's resignation

Katta's resignation long demanded,expected is too little too late to have any positive effect on his or his party's and
the government's image.
The conspiracy he alleges is of his own son and associates.
With children like this you donot need enemies as King lear said.
How we wish these ministers would stop their verbal diarrhoea and
dignifiedly leave the scene for the society to act as per its prevailing
laws?
Dated : Saturday, December 04, 201006:46 PM

http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/10/2010120420101204052136198d3d78ee1/When-sons-ruin-their-dads.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home