I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Sunday, December 05, 2010

model needs counselling

Sounds like the model hankers for attention and may be needs professional counselling?
While it is fine to be a human rights activist, she needs to prioritize the issues. Her claims of being an activist is extremely suspicious since the only person who benefits or is limelighted is herself! Dated : Friday, December 03, 201010:27 PM
http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/10/2010120320101203080351443a02f5b5c/Cops-say-Kirtana-keeps-complaining.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home