I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

freedom is not license

If they cannot respect the host country's laws, instead endanger its citizens and properties they should be deported. They cannot misuse the freedom not available in their own nation. It is not a license for behaving the way they please. They should be punished to the maximum extent law permits as a lesson to other similar minded criminals.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bangalore/Yemenis-held-after-highway-chase/articleshow/7449605.cms#write

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home