I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Racist discrimination even in compensation

The Australian government can spend 8 plus million on a bungled investigation.
Even after admitting it they only pay a measly sum of 1.8 million as compensation?
They donot care about destroyed reputation of a thirdworld country's minority citizen,
Frankly no amount could compensate for the torture heaped on an innocent man.
Recently an afro american was released after 38 years in jail wrongly convicted.
This stinks of racist discrimination.
Had it been a white skin and not named Haneef, I am sure they would have paid 5 to 10 times the amount.
Shame on Australia.
http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/1/201102082011020800092858174891bfa/Rs-8crore-compensation-is-what-Dr-Haneef-got-from-Aussie-govt.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home