I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Let us be fair to Dr Nalini Kilara

Going by patient's version as reported-if it is unbiased?- to be fair to Dr Nalini Kilara, what was sought was a second opinion. Second opinions are before diagnosis and before completion of treatment. It is about the future course of action. Not about review of the past. My own experience is most patients and families do have the habit of making their medical history topic of dinner/coffee table conversation in great detail especially if it is free and confronting their medical advisers with the cons expressed by all and sundry. It is almost as if they are out to prove them wrong. Literally putting them through continuing education program which even medical council of India doesnot contemplate or demand.
http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/10/201102202011022001373066d94e74bd/A-stinging-second-opinion.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home