I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

dont weep for :dr" durgesh patients lives were saved

Dont weep for "dr" durgesh. Many patients were saved by her suicide. What is your point dr shree? would you submit your life to Dr Durgesh who could not honestly pass an exam ? The college was right. She was wrong. This is the same case with the present Pilot's fake license scam, even more dangerous than this because lot more lives are endangered. As a patient I would not like to be treated by an unethical doctor. If she could not pass an exam then she should not be a doctor.


http://www.deccanherald.com/content/148134/student-suspended-day-suicide.htmlhttp://www.deccanherald.com/content/148134/student-suspended-day-suicide.html

By: dr.shree
On: 24 Mar 2011 05:49 pm

Now the Student is Dead, what they have achieved ?Probably I think they have achieved something very a valuable Lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home