I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Krithika case US indifference to conventions and racism pure and simple

It is gross indifference by usa towards global diplomatic
conventions,compounded by India's indifference to its own citizens. lf
Indian government was proud of itself and its citizens it would stand
up straighter and demand the respect due to us. Our cumulative psyche
has been completely down trodden after 2 centuries white and 13
centuries hun rule. We still insist on fawning, cowering and cringing
before white and brown foreign skinned masters.

http://www.timesnow.tv/18-year-old-takes-on-New-York/videoshow/4374223.cms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home