I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

6000 Bangalore road deaths too high a price for speed or progress

Looking at the way people drive in Bengaluru, the figures appear to be on the lower side.
More cautious, responsible driving is the only solution. Twenty avoidable deaths a day cost Bengaluru atleast 4 crores per day without including the incaluable permanent loss to the family structure of the victims. All because one driver was impatient? Too high a price for speed or progress.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/150181/6000-died-roads-city-last.html
6,000 died on roads in City last year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home