I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Monday, March 28, 2011

amend tax,traffic,pollution laws to presumption of guilt

Enforcement of most of the socially impactful laws like tax, traffic, pollution, etc should be amended to presumption of guilt. The accused must be made to prove that he is not gulity instead of the state proving him guilty. Since the penalties are primarily fines, the standard of proof beyond reasonable doubt used in criminal cases need not be followed. Successful prosecution rate and public faith in the majesty and might of law will increase consequently.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bangalore/Tax-evasion-charge-against-CM-kin/articleshow/7803135.cms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home