I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

pathological liars distort reality to suit their world view

Casey Anthony typical sociopathic liar. distorts reality into a web of covenient
lies. so the reality should fit into her concept of her world. one
wonders whether such people are sane enough to stand trial. may be
not. that must be the next line of baez defense. however they are
surely capable of appreciating the punishment meted out-if any. they
will not show that so the society can feel caylees death was punished

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/06/casey-anthonys-defense-mirrors-story-of-jail-inmate-neighbor/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home