I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

solution to yeddy HDK oath wording problem

The problem of Yeddy HDK oath wording can be solved by the age old story of the Maharajah with two sons. He didnot want the sons fighting after his death. So he willed that the entire property be divided by the first son. The second son gets to choose which of the two he wants.
Following the same analogy, HDK should write Yeddys oath and vice versa.
http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/10/2011062020110620233002561664282f5/HDK-prefers-polygraph-to-Lord-Manjunatha.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home