I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Sunday, June 05, 2011

casey trial

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/06/day-9-of-casey-anthony-murder-trial/comment-page-155/#comments
M B Nataraj
June 4, 2011 - 9:11 am
I have been following the trial with great interest. This scheming, manipulating lying, irresponsible, mother who likely killed her daughter that was a thorn in her life style.
Besides that she betrayed and destroyed her family totally.

What is more she is totally ungrateful to the most tolerant parents-may be that was their fault?
The internet gives those of us interested in US jury system after reading perry masons, in far away India a live window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home