I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Monday, June 06, 2011

Baba Ramdev detention shameful in a democracy

With Baba Ramdev's detention and central government's message to the civil society is clear.
It supports nay survives on carrion eating eagle politicians from all parties raping the nation.
What little sympathy it had at being cornered by Hazare and Ramdev one after another through the Gandhiji copy righted upavas satyagrah has evaporated with this move.
Honest citizens fail to understand how a method that got this nation its freedom from centuries of occupation suddenly becomes blackmail unfit for civil society.
http://in.news.yahoo.com/midnight-police-swoop-baba-ramdev-detention-ends-protest-000000434.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home