I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Sunday, July 03, 2011

lop sided farce

Maria confessed,retracted, finally convicted of destruction of evidence. Whether the fact the evidence was a human body and failure to report a murder were considered we do not know. She says she is innocent.
of what?
Now as if the nit picking-. was the body chopped into 300, more, less pieces decreases the gravity and horror?
The lop sidedness and totally unrealistic ivory tower approach to the society screams for attention.
Neeraj Grover's life 2 lakhs.
A pet or animal tortured or treated 'inhumanly' 1 crore!
what a shameful reflection of the country's values and priorities?



http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mumbai/I-am-innocent-conviction-a-stigma-Maria-Susairaj/articleshow/9078189.cms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home