I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Friday, July 22, 2011

siblings dont mean offspring but brothers & sisters

If the reported wording is correct siblings does not mean offspring/children but brothers and sisters.
No official -politician is making properties beyond his income is going to keep all the money/property off the money in his name. So how can that become legal?
The very definition of benami should be anything that is not in the name of the earner is it not?





http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Benami-deals-in-name-of-wife-kids-to-be-legit/articleshow/9317037.cms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home