I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Why has not the government done anything?

Tongue in cheek Ambika soni, why hasnt the "corruption is world wide phenomenon- INDIRA GANDHI" Government done anything about this in 60 years? Why has it tolerated Kalmadis , kodas, etc right under its nose?
How can see no evil government talk lok pal?
If they are serious bring every one under lok pal no exceptions.
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/story/govt-defends-hazares-arrest/1/148200.html?source=IT16082011

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home