I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Saturday, August 06, 2011

would NDE be different based on faith?

If we are not afraid to be born-I guess we are not in all(?) cases- we should not be afraid to die. I wonder if the priest was ordained before or after his NDE. Would his experience or concept of heaven be affected by his faith or preconceived notion of heaven as described in the Bible? I mean would the experience/ description of it have been different had this happened to a scientist, doctor or engineer? Many physicians and surgeons as I understand have had similar experiences.
http://in.news.yahoo.com/heres-heaven-looks-091558378.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home