I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

any guesses who is mad?

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/188841/mayawati-offers-send-assange-agra.html



By: m b nataraj
On: 06 Sep 2011 02:01 pm

Mayawatis rave defies ordinary sense. Typical of the egomaniac described in the report. USA estimation of all the politicians seems accurate from what we know. However, mayawatis, krishnas may not like it. Assange is just a messenger not the author. We the people can judge for ourselves our opinions confirmed by wikileaks and mayawatis actions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home