I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Monday, September 05, 2011

skunk stink of politics

Politics reeks like a skunk of double standards.
The same charge against an opposition party would have termed it conviction.
Being jailed during freedom struggle was honorable.
Now the crooks and criminals in politics have made it a regular happening. Their paid supporters performing vociferously for the media
to give a false sense of public support.
Where and when will this tamasha stop?
Probably when the crooked politicians are in jail. The extras will have no source of daily wages.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/188552/bjp-hopes-janardhana-reddy-come.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home