I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Saturday, September 03, 2011

bewitching BBMP

Ah the Bewitching face of BBMP!
Parketh No less a prime spotlight ISKCON
just so thousands can see.
All the perfumes of Arabia
(cannot sweeten)
the stink of Kaccha (sorry) swaccha Bangalore trucks,
All the Adobia photoshops cannot
airbrush such impressions,
or
the Best PR firms of global village
better these images!

BBMP LOGO BEWARES
those poor RTO Traffic creatures
who dare stop them
(if the brakes act)
despite stink for checks
Should those who raise voices
against such graphic images,
fear and shake like Annas Kiran Bedi and Om puri
the wrath of Privilege motions,
contempt of court or
token one rupee defamation suits?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home