I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Friday, September 02, 2011

why isnt there greater national shame in Sen case?

Academic interests apart, why is there no sense of national shame that Sen brought us to this brink for his selfish motives?
It is not too much to expect higher standards of conduct from the cream of the society.
Surely even the blindest could have seen that this was an avoidable demeaning exercise?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/kolkata/NUJS-plans-project-on-Sen-impeachment/articleshow/9654497.cms#write

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home