I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

jail bound politicians make mockery of judicial process

All these politicians staring at jail, are making a mockery of the judicial system. Posing for cameras and minutes later producing fake medical certificates. The lawyers who are supposed to be officers of the court knowingly derail the due process of law. The doctors who participated in this fraud are a shame to the profession. Ethical committees of the bar, medical council and the judiciary should take stringent penal action against such intentional acts to disprove the proverb law is an ass.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/187472/no-hc-relief-hdk-wife.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home