I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Is the domestic violence law harsh on men?

Not at all. The degree of violence exhibited towards spouses appears to depend on the social and economic level of the couple. Lower the level higher then tensions and hence higher level of violence. As a rule no matter what the provocation is physical violence is no excuse. The inherent, implicit idea that man has a right to be violent, has become a part of the society and culture, Its grossly wrong and should be abhorred.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home