I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Is Ram Jethmalani right in defending Manu Sharma?

As an ideal, of lawyers, is to make sure that even the guilty are entitled to due process of law, is admirable. Sometimes, some lawyers, appear to overcome their natural distaste for social crimes like this and the consequences of ignoring public opinion, to defend such scum of the society. They should remember the Mysore City Lawyers decision not to represent the MYSORE PAK Terrorists. Lawyers should draw the line to stop and let their natural abhorrence-if any- take over their ideals. No one, not even Manu Sharmas or Timothy Mcveigh's would grudge them that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home