I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

BMP Seals Kid in without food-14Dec2006 IBN

Yech!Sealing up a child without food for hours, enforcing court orders is reinforcing the saying Law is Blind.How many more years of independece do we need before we have a civilian friendly Law enforcement?Is this harsh British legacy a divine Churchillian Retribution for demanding and getting our freedom?

Two hundred years of Raj seems to have created a successful "brothers against brothers" mind set.

We are doing everything to fulfill his dire prediction"Scoundrels and Rogues" will rule the country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home