I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Dayanidhi Maran resigns-IBN15May2007

Dayanidhi Maran was the only one in this family whose public perception
is that of a progressive and modern politician.
Now whatever the compulsions that drove karunanidhi to get rid of him,
this move will be perceived as nepotically protecting and encouraging criminality.
It was not just rioting, arson and violence.
Karunanidhi should have remembered that 3 people were murdered.
So it is a totally different ball game.
This willingness to violence and blood shed politics is what has kept a potential
gold mine state of India in the dark ages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home