I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ujjwal Nikam should be commended-IBN 21 May 2007

Special public Prosecutor Ujjwal Nikam has to be hearfelt commended for conducting a mammoth trial.Anyone Knowing the way how the wheels turn in this country would be aware of the massive amounts of pressure, patience and perseverance required of the prosecutor to carry out this trial of the century.The other comparable one was Rajiv Gandhi murder case where there were hardly any leads.The completion of this trial just goes to prove that diligence and perseverance is still alive in this country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home