I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Knee jerk reaction to handle terrorism-ledstoi29jul2008

The government's proposed move to issue identity cards
(29 Jul 2008) is a typical knee jerk reaction of a non swimmer caught in a whirlpool.

We fail to see how these identity cards restricted to major cities, help nab terrorists or prevent terror attacks.
They are more likely to breed a huge counterfeit operation to rival Telgi's stamp paper scam.

A more effective but far more economical approach would be to improve intelligence information collection and action thereon and encouraging tips by offering irresistible rewards for information.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home