I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Reporting spam / phishing waste of time-ask leo-22JUL 2009

Reporting spam or even Phishing scams for that matter appears to be a waste of time. A most thankless job at the best of times because the "victims" meaning the websites in whose name the info is sought, say the banks, paypal or federal sites which are the targets hardly care and they never acknowledge the effort you make to report it to them. May be we should not expect thanks?
Posted by: M.B.Nataraj at July 21, 2009 7:36 PM

http://ask-leo.com/does_reporting_spam_help.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home