I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Reply to Rajeev Khojas rant on President Kalam's frisking

What is the relevance of your rant dear sir? are you justifying the body frisking of President Kalam for security of some American Airline?
Would you have tolerated whatever level you are at now- God forbid the day you ever reached President Kalam's level- a body frisk?

#3
Tuesday, 21 July 2009 20:29:48
Who is a VIP in a democracy?The netas!They are VERY IDIOTIC PERSONS(VIPs) and some are VERY VERY IDIOTIC PERSONS(V V I P s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home