I AM , NATARAJ M B because I CARE

I am a US Qualified Registered Microbiologist-Medical Technologist, operating my own Clinical Lab. I have been an activist advocating consumer, civic, citizen's rights for Thirty plus years & a Frequent contributor to the letters to Editor.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

what to do about shivsena-internet debate

Ban shivsena. All senas, dals etc.But congress does not have the guts for it probably.Their myopic attitudes for the region and country is causing immense damage to India globally. If banning is not feasible enforce the laws of the nation-criminal and civil- for all violations on the perpetrators without giving them the benefit of party identity, but as individuals.Sena will have difficulty dealing with individual cases for all party followers. Economically verdicts should break them and weaken the party's protection-dadagiri and goonda giri- considerably so the following will decrease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home